Montage Beverly Hills is a luxury hotel in Los Angeles, located within the heart of Beverly Hills, between Canon and Beverly Drives, just north of Wilshire Boulevard, Southern California’s most celebrated neighborhood, known worldwide for its luxury retailers and extraordinary restaurants.
Montage Beverly Hills is 30 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 35 minutes from Bob Hope Airport (BUR) and 45 minutes from Long Beach Airport (LGB).
225 North Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Inspired by the Spanish Colonial Revival architecture and Mediterranean styling prevalent in Beverly Hills, this urban Los Angeles luxury hotel captures the sophisticated residential ambiance of Southern California’s glamour estates of the 1920′s and 1930′s.
- Classically elegant furnishings, reminiscent of the Golden Age of California, bring Spanish, Italian and Moroccan aesthetics.
Accommodations & Amenities
- 201 guestrooms, including 55 suites
- 20 wholly-owned Montage Residences
- Spacious accommodations range from 500-square-feet to the 2,000-square-foot Presidential Suite
- Marble bathrooms with over-sized tub, separate shower, dual vanities
- Lavish bath amenities
- Signature Montage bedding and linens
- Estate quality furnishings
- LCD televisions
- Control 4 system in all guestrooms
- In-room safe
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel
- 20,000 square-foot Spa Montage
- Kim Vō Salon
- Gornik & Drucker
- The Rooftop Pool and Cabanas
- Scarpetta Los Angeles, featuring cuisine by celebrity Chef Scott Conant
- The Rooftop Grill, serving breakfast and lunch with panoramic views of the Hollywood hills
- Parq Bar, featuring live evening entertainment, classic cocktails and an all-day menu
- Afternoon Tea, served by our tea specialists
- £10, exclusive bar specializing in the world-renowned Single Malt whisky of The Macallan
- 20,000 square-feet of meeting and event space
- Luxury retailers including Michael Beaudry, Joseph Nicola and Domenico Vacca
- Concierge services
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Executive Business Center and services
- Valet parking
- Paintbox, the hotel’s exclusive children’s program for ages 5-12
- Commitment to sustainable design principles
- Scarpetta Los Angeles features seasonal Italian cuisine by celebrity chef Scott Conant.
- The Chef’s Table offers a unique private dining experience for up to 14 guests. Located within the European-designed kitchen with an antique stone fireplace, The Chef’s Table overlooks the adjacent Beverly Canon Gardens. The Chef’s Counter offers an intimate dining experience for up to 5 guests inside Scarpetta’s kitchen
- Adjacent to the pool, The Rooftop Grill serves fresh California cuisine along with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills
- Retreat to Parq Bar to relax in a classic European ambiance, sipping classic cocktails and fine champagnes with live evening entertainment. Afternoon Tea is served Monday-Wednesday from 11am – 3pm
- £10 is our exclusive whisky bar which specializes in The Macallan Single Malt and also offers a special dining menu
- In-room dining is available 24 hours daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Comfort cuisine, restaurant and children’s menus available
- 20,000-square-foot urban oasis created to nurture your personal well-being
- Comprehensive programs and à la carte services ranging from hydrotherapy to fitness consultation and classes
- Spacious co-ed relaxation area and mineral pool
- Separate locker rooms for men and women include a Swiss shower, herbal steam room, sauna, whirlpool, deluge shower, club-style locker rooms and vanity area
- Comfortably elegant relaxation lounges offer skylights and fireplaces
- 17 well-appointed treatment rooms include 12 massage and facial rooms as well as five wet treatment rooms; a hydrotherapy tub; and a double Vichy shower, allowing for couples’ wet treatments
- The light-filled fitness center offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight equipment. The adjoining movement and yoga studio is available for stretching and one-on-one private classes.
- Beverly Hills flagship of the Kim Vō Salon
- Spa Boutique
- Montage Beverly Hills features world-class retail spaces on Beverly and Canon Drives.
- Couture jewelry designer, Michael Beaudry, brings his flagship salon to Montage Beverly Hills. Only the finest diamonds are selected for each handcrafted setting and no two pieces are alike.
- Joseph Nicola Flagship Gallery displays a passion for artistic luxury, shown through custom furniture, using innovative technology and concepts.
Private Event Facilities
- 20,000-square-feet of meeting and private event space.
- Private event facilities accommodate both small soirees and grand fêtes in the 5,000-square-foot Marquesa ballroom. Guests enjoy romantic opera-style balconies, richly upholstered walls, majestic chandeliers, hand-painted ceilings and elegant décor.
- The 3,000-square-foot Contessa room lends an elegant ambiance, offering a sense of intimacy with its gracefully appointed furnishings and subdued wall coverings.
- Charm and romance accompany exclusive affairs hosted in Montage’s unique venues, including a 70-person Conservatory on the rooftop. Guests can gaze upon the famed Hollywood hills or mingle under twinkling stars.
- The 5,000-square-foot Montage Terrace is graced with Mediterranean-inspired architectural details offering a stunning setting for any outdoor reception or special event overlooking the Beverly Canon Gardens.
- Adjacent to Scarpetta Los Angeles, the dramatic internal staircase leads to Muse, the private dining room upstairs. This romantically intimate space showcases rich mahogany moldings highlighted with silver accents. Adjoining balconies overlook the Beverly Canon Gardens, perfect for refreshments before and after your dining experience.
Art & Landscape Architecture
- European-influenced paintings and objects d’arts juxtaposed with set drawings and original costume designs from great film classics present a stunning visual celebration from 1930′s Hollywood-style glamour to a modern international destination. This exclusive collection also features paintings, architectural studies, sketches and vintage photographs that showcase iconic works of noted architects and interior designers.
- The Beverly Canon Gardens, situated mere steps from Thomas Keller’s renowned Bouchon bistro, were inspired by the simplicity of European gardens. This relaxing series of spaces features three fountains, comfortable benches, covered pedestrian galleries and a lawn area with stone detailing. Shades of green and discreet lighting complement the architectural details of both the landscaped park and hotel exteriors.
- In April 2009, Montage Beverly Hills became the first hotel in Southern California and one of four hotels worldwide to be awarded Gold level certification under the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED (Leadership Energy and Environmental Design).
- Montage Beverly Hills received LEED Gold certification for its environmentally responsible design, construction and operations.
- Montage Beverly Hills is the first ever mixed-use residential and hotel project to be LEED Gold-certified as a single development, denoting it as a high-performance green building that is a responsible, efficient and healthy place to live and work.
- James Bermingham, Vice President, Montage Hotels & Resorts
- Hermann Elger, General Manager
- Charles L. Black III, Director of Sales & Marketing
- Saleem Ahmed, Director of Finance
- James Proctor, Dining Director
- Gabriel Ask, Executive Chef
- Jane Lledo, Director of Human Resources
- George Nickels, Director of Catering and Conference Services
- Frank Bowling, Ambassador
Montage Hotels & Resorts, a luxury hotel operating and development company founded in 2002 by Alan Fuerstman to serve the affluent traveler, http://www.montagehotels.com/.
- Developer – The Athens Group, Phoenix, AZ
- Architect – HKS Hill Glazier Design Studio, Palo Alto, CA
- Contractor – Charles Pankow, Pasadena, CA
- Interior Design – Darrell Schmitt Design Associates, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Art Consultant – Julie Cline Fine Art Services, Santa Barbara, CA
- Landscape Architect – Nancy Goslee Power and Associates, Santa Monica, CA
Ohana Real Estate Investors – Montage Beverly Hills is owned by affiliates of Ohana Real Estate Investors (OREI), Montage Hotels & Resorts through Beverly Hills Luxury Hotel, LLC, and The Athens Group. In addition to Montage Beverly Hills, OREI also owns a portfolio of luxury hospitality assets, including Montage Laguna Beach, Montage Deer Valley and real estate parcels in Los Cabos, Mexico; Kauai, Hawaii and Northern California. For additional information on Ohana Real Estate Investors, visit http://www.ohanare.com/.
- Montage Laguna Beach (Opened February 2003)
- Montage Deer Valley (Opened December 2010)
- Montage Kapalua Bay (Opening June 2014)
- The Inn at Palmetto Bluff, a Montage Resort (Opened December 2013)
Please contact Montage Beverly Hills at 310.499.4199,