Montage associates enjoy a culture of respect and integrity that embraces guest, resident, partners and colleagues alike. Opportunities for career growth are bountiful, and training programs are open to all those seeking advancement. We encourage associates to learn and grow both as employees and as human beings. Working at Montage is more than a job; it’s supportive of creating a balanced life.
MONTAGE HOTELS & RESORTS MISSION STATEMENT
- We will go to extraordinary lengths to know our guests, creating emotional attachments by delivering highly personalized service with humility and grace.
- We will create lifelong memories.
- We will live by our values as we perform at extraordinary levels.
- We are prepared and empowered to always do the right thing.
- We will embrace and reflect the heritage of our destinations through our emphasis on art, architecture and the environment.
- We will take an active role in serving our community.
- We are committed to the collective success of Montage.
Read the New York Times interview with Founder & CEO Alan Fuerstman