Montage Deer Valley, opened December 2010 in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined Mountain Craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street and an easy 40-minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Montage Deer Valley promises a classic on-mountain getaway for all seasons. Resort guests enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, true ski-in/ski-out access to America’s No. 1 ski resort (ranked by the readers of SKI Magazine 2008-2013) and year-round activities, including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. In addition, Park City’s historic Main Street offers shopping, dining, cultural events and festivals – all just minutes from the resort.
Guest Services & Amenities:
The Montage culture of artful experiences and highly personalized service is a hallmark of every visit at Montage Deer Valley. Our gracious associates are available around the clock to fulfill your every need. Highlights include:
- Ski-in/ski-out on-mountain location
- Adjacent to three high-speed chairlifts
- Ski/bike concierge and valet services
- Year-round recreational activities
- Spa and wellness programs
- Fitness center
- Executive business center
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Five resort restaurants
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary wireless internet
Montage Deer Valley offers unparalleled access to world-class recreation, including:
- True ski-in, ski-out access to Deer Valley Resort, America’s No. 1 ski resort (2008-2013 by SKI Magazine)
- Other outdoor winter recreational pursuits, include snowshoeing, ice skating, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, bobsled course and sleigh rides
- Montage ski and bike concierge staff receive, store and prepare all ski and bike equipment, warm boots and arrange lift tickets and lessons, including private lessons from the Deer Valley Resort, so that guests and residents may simply concentrate on skiing
- During spring, summer and fall, the resort’s mountain terrain, forested valleys, scenic trails and area rivers are ideal for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, swimming, fly-fishing, kayaking, rafting and more
- In addition, Montage offers an array of activities for children ages 5-12 as part of its daily Paintbox children’s club and can arrange a variety of unique experiences for guests and residents of all ages, including outdoor painting or nature photography sessions with area experts, guided hikes and mountain bike treks, species spotting with a naturalist, fly-fishing instruction and gourmet picnics
Our 154 deluxe guestrooms and more than 66 suites and residences, ranging from one to four bedrooms, offer spacious accommodations with breathtaking alpine views. Guestrooms average 600 square feet and suites range from 1,000 to 3,200 square feet. All accommodations feature:
- Gas fireplace
- Scenic mountain or valley views
- Private balcony or patio
- Estate-quality furnishings
- Signature Montage bedding and linens
- Five-fixture stone bathrooms with separate glass-wall showers, soaking tubs and heated floors
- Lavish bath amenities and candles
- Plush bathrobes
- State-of-the-art technology, including high-speed Wi-Fi, LCD televisions and DVD/CD player
- In-room safe
There is no finer finale to a busy day of skiing, biking or hiking than a blissful wellness experience at Spa Montage, our 35,000-square-foot alpine oasis which is home to the Spa Montage signature treatment SURRENDER. All in-house guests enjoy complimentary access, including:
- Indoor lap pool and co-ed relaxation area
- Outdoor pool and private sundeck
- 29 treatment rooms, featuring two couples’ massage rooms, Hydrotherapy and Vichy shower rooms
- Separate men’s and women’s relaxation areas and locker rooms, each with steam room, sauna, whirlpools and deluge showers
- Spacious fitness center and movement studio offering a full calendar of complimentary wellness classes
- Full-service salon
- Large spa retail boutique
- Signature spa services incorporating indigenous ingredients
Amidst the inspiring surroundings of Montage Deer Valley, over 55,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event facilities create the perfect canvas for any occasion in the mountains.
Highlights include the 4,300-square-foot Grand Ballroom and the 2,450-square-foot Gallery Ballroom, each with extensive pre-function areas; the 1,050-square-foot Salon; multiple private dining settings; as well as an Executive Boardroom.
Inspiring outdoor venues at Montage Deer Valley include the 4,800-square-foot Mountain Lawn set amidst the stunning backdrop of Empire Mountain; the 20,000-square-foot Grand Lawn with scenic valley views; the 5,200-square-foot Grand Terrace, located just off the Grand Ballroom; and the 2,300-square-foot Gallery Terrace, poised over a high-mountain landscape that changes with the seasons.
True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley – from the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountainside terrace to the fun, jovial atmosphere of Daly’s Pub & Rec with its very own bowling alley.
Apex – a Mountain American grill featuring regionally inspired ingredients
A celebration of classic continental cuisine in an unforgettable mountain setting, offering guests a relaxed yet refined dining experience, the menu is a creative revival of iconic dishes, focused on fresh, local ingredients, prepared with care and presented in remarkable style.
Burgers & Bourbon, located inside Apex, serves America’s favorite classics from gourmet burgers and fresh cut fries to hand spun shakes and craft spirits. The menu pays homage to local artisans and farmers whose passion and hard work produce the finest ingredients. The bar boasts over 100 bourbon selections, celebrating the true American spirit of these distillers.
Daly’s Pub & Rec – a pub-style eatery in a playful and entertaining setting offering your favorite pastimes
Guests settle into a fun atmosphere featuring an open kitchen, bowling on four regulation lanes, sporting events on flat screen TVs and nostalgic arcade games.
Vista Lounge and Terrace – Montage Deer Valley’s entertainment lounge featuring awe-inspiring views and handcrafted cocktails and alpine-inspired cuisine.
Named for its unobstructed views across the local mountain ranges, Vista Lounge and Terrace is an authentic mountain great room featuring awe-inspiring views, handcrafted cocktails, alpine-inspired cuisine and desserts. A fire-warmed terrace and daily live music create a relaxing conclusion to each day of play.
Yama Sushi – a stylish seasonal dining venue featuring the freshest sushi and sashimi in an intimate setting overlooking the Empire ski runs. Open for the Winter season from December 20th.
Custom rolls and sashimi are the order of the day at Yama Sushi. Translated from the Japanese word for mountain, Yama Sushi serves the freshest seafood along with sake flight pairings and beers from around the world. The ski runs of Empire mountain serve as a picturesque backdrop to enjoy live entertainment and inspired Asian fare at this intimate restaurant.
Buzz – the resort’s espresso bar offers beverages, gourmet- to-go items and select homemade confections
Montage’s gourmet-to-go café offers specialty ground coffee drinks, organic teas, freshly baked goods and artisanal sandwiches. With a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, Buzz is a convenient place for on-the-go items and picnic foods when on the way to the mountain for a day of skiing or hiking on one of the many trails surrounding the resort.
- Developer – The Athens Group of Phoenix, AZ
- Architect – HKS Hill Glazier Design Studio of Palo Alto, CA
- Interiors – Wilson & Associates of Dallas, TX
- Art Consultant – Ryan Garrett Fine Art, Cardiff by the Sea, CA
Ohana Real Estate Investors
Montage Deer Valley is owned by affiliates of Ohana Real Estate Investors (OREI), Montage Hotels & Resorts through Deer Valley Luxury Hotel LLC. In addition to Montage Deer Valley, OREI also owns a portfolio of luxury hospitality assets, including Montage Beverly Hills, Montage Laguna Beach and real estate parcels in Los Cabos, Mexico; Kauai, Hawaii and Northern California.
For additional information on Ohana Real Estate Investors, visit www.ohanare.com.
Montage Hotels & Resorts
- Allen Highfield, General Manager
- David Mars, Resort Manager
- Kurt Diekhoff, Director of Sales & Marketing
- Tim Flowers, Director of Food & Beverage
- Andrew Godaire, Director of Engineering
- William Dvoranchik, Director of Finance
- Shana Ominsky, Spa Director
- Linda Cooley, Director of HR
- Chinan Tao, Director of Residential Operations
- Kurt Diekhoff, Director of Sales & Marketing
- Bob Arrivillaga, Associate Director of Group Sales
- Dan Howard, Director of Public Relations
- Catherine Hutchison, Director of Travel Industry Sales
- Martin Johnston, Director of Northeast Sales
- Riccardo Mazzini, Director of Midwest Sales
- Tracy Mullen, Director of Southeast Sales
- Andrew Oxton, Marketing Director
- Mat Baer, Utah Sales Manager
CATERING & CONFERENCE SERVICES TEAM
- Christopher Lawing, Director of Catering & Conference Services
- Nicholas Anderson, Catering & Conference Services Manager
- Sarah Aures, Social Catering & Private Dining Manager
- Lauren Schulman, Catering & Conference Services Manager
- Alison Good, Catering & Conference Services Manager