Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
Born into the lineage of Montage Hotels & Resorts, Pendry is unlike any other. The British surname Pendry embraces “Know Thyself” as its family motto. This philosophy is woven throughout every fiber of the brand.
With an instinctive ability to host, a Pendry associate is inspired to take a personal sense of ownership in creating truly memorable experiences for each guest. Our associates are real, honest, and passionate. We are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We are building a culture that leads with the important notion we live by everyday, do what we love.
BENEFITS, WELLNESS & PRIVILEGES
Pendry aspires to be your employer of choice by providing an exceptional work environment focused on the health and prosperity of its associates and their families. Pendry takes great care of its associates in many ways by offering benefits that can include:
- Competitive wages
- Health, dental, vision, life and other insurance for individuals, families, and domestic partners
- A competitive and modern PTO policy
- 401K program with matched contributions
- Fitness and wellness programs at every destination
- Complimentary meals while at work
- Preferred pricing on overnight hotel stays for associates and immediate family at sister properties
- Preferred pricing on food and beverage and retail purchases for associates
LEARNING, GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
You learn something new every day and so do we. We have created a culture that is founded on offering our associates learning and growth opportunities. We want to teach and inspire you to shoot for the stars in everything you do through our experiences doing what we love. We are committed to teach, to listen, and to learn.
With a passion for lifelong learning, Pendry associates may take advantage of a variety of self-development and training programs, including:
- Leadership and management training
- Self-development courses focused on your specific department
- Tuition reimbursement for associates continuing their education
- Opportunities for promotions, transfers and special task force assignments
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Montage Recruitment Manager at (949) 715-1396 and/or email to [email protected] for assistance.