Become a part of the Montage Family
Open the door to unlimited career success.
“We have a tremendous commitment to our training and ongoing education that starts before any associate has contact with our guests. It continues through all levels of our organization and that commitment to training and learning is never-ending.”
– Alan J. Fuerstman, CEO and Founder
BENEFITS, WELLNESS & PRIVILEGES
Montage Hotels & Resorts aspires to be your employer of choice by providing an exceptional work environment focused on the health and prosperity of its associates and their families. Montage takes great care of its associates in many ways by offering benefits that can include:
- Competitive wages
- Health, dental, vision, life and other insurance for individuals, families, and domestic partners
- A competitive and modern PTO policy
- 401K program with matched contributions
- Fitness and wellness programs at every destination
- Complimentary meals while at work
- Preferred pricing on overnight hotel stays for associates and immediate family
- Preferred pricing on food and beverage and retail purchases for associates
LEARNING, GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
When you become part of the Montage family, you are joining an organization that is committed to your personal growth. With a passion for lifelong learning, Montage associates may take advantage of a variety of self-development and training programs, including:
- Leadership and management training
- Self-development courses focused on your specific department, such as spa techniques
- Culture seminars that encourage lifelong learning, such as sommelier wine classes
- Tuition reimbursement for associates continuing their education
- Opportunities for promotions, transfers and special task force assignments
Montage Hotels & Resorts artfully assembles the finest — in people, place and experience — to deeply enrich the lives of our guests, residents and community and inspire a life, well lived for all parties.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Montage Recruitment Manager at (949) 715-1396 and/or email to [email protected] for assistance.