Guests should review state and local governmental orders and guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to and stay at a Montage International resort or hotel. Please review current guidance here. Any guest bookings that are not permitted will not be honored.
Health & Safety ProtocolsYour Health & Safety is Our Priority
Peace of Mind Commitment
At the Resort
- Enhanced focus on overall cleanliness and hygiene, including increased frequencies of sanitization and deep cleaning for high-touch areas
- Integration of the latest cleanliness technologies including the use of electrostatic sprayers,
UV wands and devices, and particulate level air filtration systems
- Reduction in capacity through thoughtful social distancing design for all restaurants, bars,
lounges, gyms, pools, and public areas
- Incorporation of contactless services/deliveries whenever possible
For Our Guests
- Complimentary guest access to ONE MEDICAL and their award winning combination of cutting edge technology and healthcare providers, allowing seamless virtual care while away from home
- Complimentary hand sanitizer and facial coverings provided to all guests and meeting attendees
- Robust training protocols for all associates in CDC safety and sanitization guidelines
- Daily associate health certifications including temperature verifications and health assessments
- Associate hygiene and safety requirements including use of personal protective equipment
Arrival & Check Out
- Registration cards, credit card devices, room keys and pens sanitized with a UV wand prior to being provided to guests
- Contactless Bell Services available for delivery and retrieval of luggage
- Encouraged use of email and text for all guest transactions where appropriate, including check-out
- Valet Attendants to use disinfecting wipes to wipe down steering wheel, ignition button, turn signal, and door handles (inside and outside)
- Each guest room will include an individual hand sanitizer and packet of disinfectant wipes for use during stay
- Guestrooms cleaned and disinfected thoroughly, in accordance with health and government guidelines. All Housekeeping associates are required to wear gloves and masks prior to entering all guest rooms.
- Extra pillows and blankets are available by request only and not stored in guest rooms
- All items delivered/picked up from guest rooms to be thoroughly sanitized
- Housekeeping services can be declined by guests during stay or staggered, based on guest preference
- Seating capacity reduced at all restaurants, bars and lounges to allow for minimum of six feet between each seated group/party of guests.
- Menus placed on table prior to guests being seated to minimize contact
- Frequent hand washing and sanitation required by all associates
- Food preparation protocols strictly enforced, including gloves to be worn at all times when preparing food and contactless methods when being transferred to other associates
- Option for room service to be contactless, including delivery and retrieval
- A snack menu in lieu of honor bar to be made available for pre-order prior to arrival
Spa Montage and Fitness Centers
- Temperature screening process implemented prior to entering Spa
- Increased cleaning and sanitization procedures, as well as masks and gloves to be used by spa therapists. Hand sanitizers, masks and gloves will also be made available for guest use.
- Social distancing to be adhered to in public spa areas, with each treatment scheduled to allow additional time between guests to allow treatment spaces to be deeply cleaned
- Steam rooms, saunas and plunge pools temporarily closed
Implementation of these health and safety enhancements is already underway across the Montage International portfolio, as we prepare for the re-opening of our hotels and resorts through May and June 2020.