Guests should review state and local governmental orders and guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to and stay at a Montage International resort or hotel. Please review current guidance here. Any guest bookings that are not permitted will not be honored.
Health & Safety ProtocolsYour Health & Safety is Our Priority
Peace of Mind Commitment
At the Resort
- Enhanced focus on overall cleanliness and hygiene, including increased frequencies of sanitization and deep cleaning for high-touch areas
- Integration of the latest cleanliness technologies including the use of electrostatic sprayers,
UV wands and devices, and particulate level air filtration systems
- Thoughtful social distancing designed for all restaurants, bars, lounges, gyms, pools, and public areas.
- Incorporation of contactless services/deliveries whenever possible
For Our Guests
- Complimentary guest access to ONE MEDICAL and their award winning combination of cutting edge technology and healthcare providers, allowing seamless virtual care while away from home
- Complimentary hand sanitizer and facial coverings provided to all guests and meeting attendees
- Robust training protocols for all associates in CDC safety and sanitization guidelines
- Daily associate health certifications including temperature verifications and health assessments
- Associate hygiene and safety requirements including use of personal protective equipment
Arrival & Check Out
- Contactless Bell Services available for delivery and retrieval of luggage
- Valet Attendants to use disinfecting wipes to wipe down steering wheel, ignition button, turn signal, and door handles (inside and outside)
- Each guest room will include an individual hand sanitizer for use during stay
- Guestrooms cleaned and disinfected thoroughly and will adhere to any guidelines that are required or recommended by local or national authorities. All Housekeeping associates are required to wear gloves and masks prior to entering all guest rooms.
- Extra pillows and blankets are available by request only and not stored in guest rooms
- All items delivered/picked up from guest rooms to be thoroughly sanitized
- Housekeeping services can be declined by guests during stay or staggered, based on guest preference
- Seating capacity in all restaurants, bars and lounges will adhere to any guidelines that are required or recommended by local or national authorities.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitation required by all associates
- Food preparation protocols strictly enforced, including gloves to be worn at all times when preparing food and contactless methods when being transferred to other associates
- Option for room service to be contactless, including delivery and retrieval
- A snack menu in lieu of honor bar to be made available for pre-order prior to arrival
Spa Montage and Fitness Center
- Increased cleaning and sanitization procedures, as well as masks to be used by spa therapists. Hand sanitizers and masks will also be made available for guest use.
- Social distancing to be adhered to in public spa areas