Montage AcademyMonday through Friday
School is in session – in Hawaii! Montage Academy offers students ages 6 to 17 the opportunity to complement their distance learning curriculum with engaging activities in a luxury coastal setting. Montage Academy was designed to offer students in-person activities beyond their virtual curriculum, in a luxury beachside setting at Montage Kapalua Bay, with a daily schedule that is broken into two sessions: morning study hall and afternoon electives. Students have the opportunity to join a monitored study hall on property, offered all day, the personal attention of a local tutor, and a virtual tutor to help complete assigned classwork from the student’s respective homeroom.
Montage Academy includes:
- Monitored study hall during the school week
- Optional virtual tutors from Tutor.com, a service of The Princeton Review, will be available upon request
- Complete physically distanced remote learning set up (students are required to bring their own computer technology)
- Nutritious snacks and boxed lunch
- Afternoon themed elective, including Art, Physical Education, Life Sciences, History and Science