Guests should review state and local governmental orders and guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to and stay at a Montage International resort or hotel. Please review current guidance here. Any guest bookings that are not permitted will not be honored.
Spa Montage Health & Safety ProtocolsYour Health & Safety is Our Priority
Peace of Mind Commitment
During Your Visit
- Your service provider and supporting spa associates will wear a face covering before, during and after your treatments.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your appointment; we encourage all guests to shower prior to the start of the treatments.
- During check in, guests will be asked to complete an updated health questionnaire and service release form prior to entering the spa.
- Please bring a face covering to wear during your visit to the spa. For your convenience, if you are unable to bring your own, one will be provided for you to wear while you are in the spa and all public spa areas. Face coverings are required during all services (excluding facials).
- Your temperature and the temperature of our spa associates will be checked by contactless thermometer upon arrival. For the health and safety of other guests and our associates, any guest with a temperature above 100.4°F upon arrival will need to reschedule their appointment for a later date. Any service which requires rescheduling upon arrival will not be charged to the guest.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for you to use during your time in the spa.
- Currently the indoor hydro-therapy areas, including steam rooms, saunas and plunge pools are not available for use.
- Please do not hesitate to contact the spa with questions about our health and safety protocols.
- Social distancing protocols will apply and be enforced in all public spa areas.
- Each treatment has been scheduled to allow additional time between guests so that the treatment spaces can be deeply cleaned.
- For guests who feel unwell, last minute cancellation fees will be waived.