Montage Memory Makers Prove Compassion Starts Early
Montage Hotels & Resorts is in search of young community leaders between the ages of 13-17 years old who are making the world a better place.
Five winners will be named 2017 Montage Memory Makers and will receive*:
- Scholarship: A $10,000 scholarship towards an accredited college or university
- Prize Trip: A two-night stay at one of our Montage Hotels & Resorts locations
- Montage Magazine Highlight: All winners will be included in the spring 2017 issue of Montage Magazine
Montage has selected five individuals who will comprise our panel of judges, review all submissions and determine the five winners. Click here to learn more about our judges and their diverse backgrounds.
How do you make the world a better place?
Five winners will be selected by our panel of judges, who will be looking for:
- Ongoing community service or volunteering efforts
- Achievements that have made a meaningful impact in your community or beyond
- How your community service inspires others
The entry submission round will closed on November 14, 2016. Winners will be contacted December 12, 2016. Formal announcement of winners will be made on January 5, 2017.
About Montage Memory Makers
Montage Hotels & Resorts is committed to service in our communities and beyond. Hearts of Montage, our Associate led community outreach program, was founded on the principle of giving back to our local communities by volunteering time, expertise and financial assistance to organizations that help empower people and support local causes in our communities.
Inspired by Hearts of Montage, Montage Memory Makers was created to recognize and support young community leaders and volunteers who have found inspiring ways to give back their communities and beyond.
*Please see official rules for details.