Frequently Asked Questions
Who can guide me in choosing my treatments at Spa Montage Palmetto Bluff?
What do I wear during my treatment at Spa Montage Palmetto Bluff?
What if I have special health considerations?
When should I arrive for my spa treatment at Spa Montage Palmetto Bluff?
What about my comfort at Spa Montage Palmetto Bluff?
What if I’m late for my spa treatment appointment at Spa Montage Palmetto Bluff?
Where do I put my jewelry and valuables during spa treatment at Spa Montage Palmetto Bluff?
Should men shave before a facial?
What is the cancellation policy at Spa Montage Palmetto Bluff?
What methods of payment are accepted for spa services at Spa Montage Palmetto Bluff?
What is an appropriate gratuity for spa treatments and services?
HOW TO RECEIVE A MASSAGE
If you have not previously enjoyed a massage, you may feel uneasy or shy. We have put together some guidelines that should put you at ease and assist you in receiving the maximum benefit from your massage session.
- Enjoy the steam shower or bath in your guest room prior to your massage.
- Your body will be professionally draped at all times. Should there be any massage technique you are uncomfortable with, please communicate it to your therapist.
- Advise your therapist about areas of your body that are injured, sore, or tense.
- Mention any medical conditions such as pregnancy, high blood pressure, heart problems, headaches, varicose veins or recent surgery to your therapist.
- During the session, close your eyes and allow yourself to relax as completely as possible. Focus your attention on breathing slowly and deeply.
This is a place of tranquility, therefore relax and respect other guests by refraining from bringing cell phones to the spa. Also, please leave children behind so that you can thoroughly enjoy your moment of solitude and relaxation.
We ensure a healthy environment for our clients by upholding a non-smoking policy.